With the holidays just around the corner, you might have heard (more than once) “What do you want for Christmas?”. There have been years, in the past, where I had no idea what to tell anyone to get me. I don’t know why, but, this year I didn’t seem to have any trouble coming up with a short list of items I own (and already love) or would like to have. And, after hearing that you gals have trouble finding things as well, you convinced me to share a gift guide for the ladies/mamas this year!
I wanted to try and include items at various price points, but y’all, if this is a gift why not spring for something you’ve really been wanting and would never buy for yourself? A few of your family members may even want to go together and purchase one item! So, without further ado…..
1. J. Crew Perfect Winter Parka – Everyone needs a good winter coat and this one has phenomenal reviews! Plus, it’s currently on sale! I’ve had my eye on this one for awhile now! It comes in five colors including Black and Guava Pink!
2. Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Sunglasses – I always buy knock off versions of these. But, I think it’d be awesome to have a more durable and quality pair!
3. Hunter Leopard Print Rain Boot – I don’t know if you know this or not – but, I’m a little obsessed with Leopard print! This Hunter rain boot comes in three lengths and two colors, but this short version is my absolute fav! Many sizes are sold out but Nordstrom tends to restock and I couldn’t NOT share them! Also, they are sold on various websites so a little search might turn up just what you are looking for!
4. James Avery Puerto de Luna Turquoise Ring – I DIE over this! This ring was at the top of my list this year and Lawd knows you can’t go wrong with James Avery!
5. Barefoot Dreams Cozy Throw – I snagged one of these when Nordstrom Rack had them on major sale! They have since sold out, but this blanket is THAT GOOD that I’d buy one at full price, especially as a gift! I’ve linked the full price version for y’all – but if the other comes back in stock – I’ll be the first to let you know! (Keep your eyes peeled in my IG stories or send me a DM on IG and I’ll be sure and message you if it comes back in stock!)
6. JBL Flip 4 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker – I was gifted this speaker for my birthday this year (to replace another version I had that mysteriously went missing) and it’s the best! Portable but LOUD and holds a charge forever! And, you can’t beat the cute colors!
7. Down to Earth Reclaimed Wood Serving Tray – Beats me why I’m, as of late, obsessed with charcuterie, but I am! This serving platter is large and beautiful (but also affordable) and can be used in SO many different ways! I’m drooling!
8. Anthropologie’s Cozy Blanket Scarf – Cozy. Blanket. Scarf…….Do I really need to say any more?!?!?!
9. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer – I don’t even own a Dyson vacuum – and I want this! I’ve seen one in action and heard SO many good reviews about it! If you are looking for something more affordable, EBAY has some fantastic refurbished options!
10. Homebody: A Design Book by Joanna Gaines – I have been waiting to get my hands on this book! But, I intentionally didn’t by it for myself this year because I knew someone might need an easy breezy (but well loved) gift idea for me! If you love home design and styling or just love JoJo – then you know this book is going to be the BEST!
11. J. Crew Leopard Fuzzy Slippers – I just snagged this pair for $19 and free shipping! J. Crew is always having great sales and coupon codes and I’d be happy to help you watch for one too!
I hope you all have the Merriest of Christmas’! And, if you get something off my list I’d love to see you in it or with it! Tag me on IG or send me a message!